Monday, October 28, 2013

Parents are the best!

Oh yeah, parents came to visit me last Monday! I was really really excited and looking forward to see them. After my practical class, I went to rail station alone to wait for my parents. Never knew that I could be so happy and excited to see my parents until the moment I sat on the bench and waited their train to arrive. Finally 2pm, their train arrived and I met them! Mum gave me a big hug at the moment she saw me, while dad kept asking me questions like "how you get here? by bus or taxi?" "have you get use to UK?" "how was your class just now?" "what time is your class later?" hahaha i know they were just too excited to see me too. Then, I called a taxi and we went back to my house.

They brought a hand luggage and a 28 inches luggage, and surprisingly most of the things in the 28 inches luggage were all belong to me! They brought me everything I need like 3in1 milo & coffee, maggie hot cups, bak kut teh, chilies, spices and many more. Also, they brought me a microphone so that they can hear my clearly when we Skype next time, and brought me a power bank which I mentioned that my phone's battery always running out rapidly. Before they came to find me, they traveled within Europe with travel agency. So besides the things that brought Malaysia, they also bought me many famous items and food from Belgium, Switzerland, Amsterdam, Germany, Holland and etc etc. I also got few hoodies, scarfs, hats and some winter items because my mum worried those clothes I brought here are not warm enough for winter. I really feel so touch to see them bring me tons of things just to make sure I can live comfortably here.

They stayed here for 4days 3nights. I was only managed to bring them to my university, city centre and Beeston town because we didn't have much time. They like my university very much, and I can tell that they really feel so happy to send me here.



We went to city centre everyday because mum wanted to shopping and prepare some winter clothes and coats for me. I am a happy kid when they are around me. To be honest, I never been to any restaurants (except fast food) at city centre to have my breakfast/lunch/dinner because the prices normally are very expensive. These few days, finally I got to try western food here because of them hehehe. Those restaurants we went were all nice, in terms of environment and food. Besides eating nice food, i did lots of shopping with mum and finally I don't need to worry about winter!

I'm really glad to have them in these few days. With them, I don't need to worry anything because they always try their best to make sure I'm okay. Thank you for everything dad & mum, I will try my best to work on my studies and I'll take good care of myself here. I love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment