Wednesday, October 16, 2013

1 month



It has been a month since I reached UK, 10573km from home. I start to adapt myself here, and I could say that I'm actually adapt myself pretty well here. I wake up, I eat breakfast, I go to class, I daydream in class, I go home, I skype, I eat dinner, I shower, I stare at laptop, I sleep. These are my daily routines and I repeat most of the days. Somehow, I still can't believe that I am actually staying here at UK. But every morning I wake up the cold weather just slap me in the face and I have to accept the fact that I'm really now at UK. Every morning, I have to put on 2 layers of clothes and my coat, then check the weather forecast. No doubt, the weather forecast here is always accurate. If in Malaysia, who cares the weather forecast? The weather forecast is just bullshit. Every morning, I eat either cereals or cornflakes or bread or muffin for my breakfast. If in Malaysia, I have dozens of choices like Mcd breakfast, Subway breakfast, mamak, kopitiam, broga panmee, nasi lemak and blah blah blah... Every off day, I stay at home and online and skype. If in Malaysia, I go Mid Valley to eat Kim Gary, Snowflakes, Gongcha, Pasta Zanmai... or Pavilion to eat Suki-ya, Ichiban Boshi, Meet Fresh... Too many differences in my life now. Those new experiences might be good, but I miss the old ones the most. My relatives and friends often say, "wow time flies! you've been in UK for a month!" But for me, I feel like decades here. I try not to think about how long can I fly back to my home and my bed, otherwise I will just get myself into depression for the whole day.

And, relationships between people are the lessons that we spend our lifetime to learn. I know my weakness in relationships, the lack of passion. I'm not that kind of person who is always be so passionate when we be together, but I'm always try my best to give my hand, to support, to listen to problems, and to help whatever or whenever. Friends in Malaysia or UK, I don't always show my concerns does not mean that I'm not treating you as friend or I forget about you. I really appreciate all those people who become my friends.

Well, I try not to make my blog so emotional. I should record those happy experiences in UK because it might be the only chance in my life that I can stay overseas for 1 year. Yeah don't worry, I did adapt myself here very well. It's just that sometimes the loneliness and homesickness strike me at the night. I know I am lucky to be here, and I will appreciate every chances that are given to me. Be strong, girl. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment